Thursday, January 29, 2009

A day with the family at Story Book Park

Posted by: Christy

I'm beginning to wonder if this is my version of nesting. I'm still not cleaning my house like a wacko but I am getting the blog up to date...the dishes will wait.

My sister, Lisa, and I dragged the whole family out for a day at the park with the kids. My brother John was here to visit from Regina.

Madeline loves the rides...unlike her mom and her dad!




My brother John and nephew Keith playing a round of golf.










A tragic sand eating moment on the big slide, maybe feet first would be better?


My Nana with nephew Michael.


Dad and Madeline watching the older kids on the big rides.




My niece Elizabeth helping Madeline on the waterslides.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!