Friday, April 3, 2009

Part-time Nanny/sitter/helper needed!

Well business is good! But I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed with work and such a young family. In the hopes of finding a bit of balance I am looking for some HELP!

I am looking for someone to come to our house and watch our two-year old daughter and two-month old son part-time. I am looking for a few days or half days in the winter and spring and more hours over the summer and fall. I work from home so most of the time I will be here also.

I am open to many scenarios. I'd love it if the same person could help out with other house stuff such as tidying, grocery shopping, etc., not necessarily at the same time as watching the kids of course. I think a retired nana type that needs some extra kids to love would be ideal but I could also see a stay at home mom working out too. I'd be open to you bringing your child here too.

Let me know your qualifications, wage expectations and ideas on how this could work.

I'm hoping this will help us expand the business even more and also allow me to have more quality time with my kids. I think poor Madeline is getting sick of the laptop....I caught her pretending to be me the other day, she was chatting to herself about "I have to do some work" and playing with the keyboard. Kinda cute, kinda sad.

Cheers, Christy
chris@owensoundphoto.com

~pics of the kids on the blog below if you want to see how adorable they are~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!