Sunday, May 10, 2009

Announcing SHUTTERMAMAS!

Posted by: Christy

smlogo



Happy Mother's Day! We thought we would use this special day to release the info about our new adventure! Melissa and I have joined forces with another mom/photographer, Allison Kennedy, to bring you a seminar just for mamas! For our first workshop we've decided to donate the proceeds to Second Chance Kids. Join us on Tuesday June 9th at April's Scrapbook Studio to help raise money and awareness for their great organization.


smflyer

Hope to see you there!

p.s. Dads, Nanas, Aunties & Friends are also welcome to sign up!

Email Melissa at melissa@owensoundphoto.com to sign up!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christy, I can't make it but I sent it out to about 50 moms I know... hope a couple of them show up for you! Have a great time. I'll catch it next time, promise!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!