Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Birthday~also know as Talia & Peter's wedding day

Posted by: Christy

Well this was a first! Not the shooting a wedding on my birthday..I did that last year too, but the crazy weather that happened during the wedding. Yes, during the actual wedding! Talia & Peter were part way through their outdoor ceremony when this cloud rolled in and then chaos. The temperature dropped, wind picked up and all of the sudden hail!

_MG_8556

I got a few shots as we all literally ran across the bridge for shelter. My gear was soaked, so was I...so was my new intern Holly. The crew at Cobble Beach were quick with towels to get everyone dried off, then they moved all the guests into the tent to finish the ceremony.

_MG_8570

Peter and Talia survived the storm and now have a crazy wedding day story to talk about for years to come. The storm was quick so we still got to do some fabulous outdoor photos after the {second} ceremony.

_MG_8859

All the best you two! Many more photos to come along soon.

Holly, I promise, not all weddings are so dramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!