Sunday, October 4, 2009

Jeff & Shannon are married {Sundridge, Ontario}

This is going to be a long one...

When my cousin Jeff asked me to be his wedding photographer I was thrilled. He and Shannon live in Sundridge, Ontario which is also were our family has been going to a shack in the woods for generations...the "hunt camp". I've never actually hunted there but I've been there enough times to know that we weren't going to stay there for the wedding. It is beyond rustic. We ended up making a vacation of their wedding, spending a full week in the beautiful town they call home. There will be many photos to come from our fabulous week at the "cottage"...someday when I finish processing all these weddings and portraits and get to my own photos.

The day started of at the hair salon...I'm glad Shannon chose the right door.



Jeff & Shannon decided, with my prodding, to do photos before the ceremony. Here is their "first look".





We did some of their photos at High Rock which was across the lake from our home for the week. We decided it would be cool to do some of the photos from the water. Luckily my husband, Trevor, brought his boat to go fishing all week. He came across and picked me up...it was harder then I thought to shoot from a moving boat but we managed with the help of Don's walkie talkies.





Not a bad location for a wedding!





One word: FOOTLOOSE!

Never wear a Reitmans dress to a wedding...Linda and I have great taste. Chris and Mike called each other ahead to make sure they were matching also.

Nathan was a killer on the dancefloor...takes after aunt Joan I think.


Aunt Joan went all caveman during the bouquet toss, but got the job done.


What a blast, can't wait for the next family wedding...who will it be?

Cheers, Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!