Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The other Baby M is on the move {Owen Sound Baby Portraits}

Two Baby Boy M's in a row!

This little guy has been photographed by Christy & Co. 3 times now...he is a pro. Up until this session Melissa had been his photographer but this time round it was up to me.

I think he misses Melissa...



Well, maybe I'm okay...









Love, Love, Love this one, and the next one too!







I like how he cuddles right in to mom & dad's faces.





Yay, the snow is gone! Some outdoor pics for the first time with him.













Look at the wee teeth, so cute.



Grass, I swear M you are going to love it!!! Oh and probably dirt too.



Can't wait for Melissa or I to see you for your 1 year session!!!

Cheers, Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!