Monday, July 12, 2010

My Favourite Boy...

Still catching up on my own personal photos, just like the cobblers kids...

Luke had his 1st birthday waaayyy back in February! Here are some photos from that weekend.

'Auntie' Joan came up for the weekend which as I recall now was kinda chaos. Thanks for all your help that weekend Joan! She even had to show a couple some of my albums because I was late from shooting a boudoir session.

Joan brought up a gift for Miss Madeline as she wasn't able to make it up a few weeks before for Madeline's party. A big huge Playdo ice cream sundae machine...every parents dream. It turned out to be a lot of fun and not nearly as messy as I had envisioned. Madeline sure likes it!

Sometimes you just have to use your tongue when sculpting a masterpiece.





Lucas got in on the Playdo action also...only ate a wee bit!



Then came THE CAKE! What a fabulous job Christa {Christa's Cakes~Southampton} did. Really I just said jungle and that I liked the blades of grass on Madelines and ta-da! WOW!







I love the giraffe peeking out the top of the jungle.





Luke's 'smash cake'....much more of this to come soon!



Hugs from big sister.



Big eyes and loooong eyelashes...and drool.



Such a big man in his button up shirt.



"Get out of my room!"



"Is she hugging me again?"



Um, read the sign people! Luke made out pretty well for a one-year old!



Bye, bye monkey!





Papa & Luke under the jungle leaf.





King of the jungle!



Not sure what these 3 were up to...couldn't be good.



Luke got a play table and loads of farm and truck type stuff for it. This is my Nana showing him how to run the farm equipment.





Later that night, still lovin' the new toys!



Happy Birthday {about 1/2 a year ago} my perfect wee man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!