Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lovely Cobble Beach Wedding {Owen Sound Wedding Photographer}

I love this couple! They are some of the sweetest and most sincere people that I've ever met. We had a great time at their winter, and very snowy, engagement shoot I just knew the wedding was going to be so much fun.

Melissa helped me out by starting the day...then I stayed later into the evening. She started with the guys.


Then the girls in the Cobble Beach Suite.




Then I arrived and checked in with the girls before the ceremony.

The beautiful bride!!







The grounds were great as always and had lots of wildflowers.







Love these two.


Oh and these two!

CANDY!!! Lots of CANDY!

Such a great location.

What a backdrop for the speeches.




I had a blast shooting for you guys, hope you love them as much as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!