Saturday, August 22, 2009

Engagement Photos @ Owen Sound {Chris & Lindsay}

Photos by: Melissa

When I’m scheduled to meet a couple for the first time, I usually have a list of ideas for location shoots. What really excites me is what happened upon meeting Lindsay & Chris…I show up, introduce myself, ask what they have in mind for their session. It’s when they say “what do you suggest?” that I really get excited!!! So not really sure how they’re going to respond, I say with confidence “Let’s go to a DOWNTOWN alley I have picked out just for you!”

…The best, is when they look at you without hesitation or fear and reply, “Sounds good, let’s go!”

cl006

cl016

cl024

I’m really on a structural kick at present, I like contemporary fashion-type shots, which isn’t for everyone! So I jump at the chance to expose my creative side and try new things with couples that are willing enough to trust me!

cl027

cl036

cl039

cl043

cl045

cl047

cl051

cl064

cl066

cl071

Thanks Lindsay and Chris, looking forward to the Wedding hope I didn’t freak you out too much with your location destination!

~ melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!