Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sauble Beach Wedding {Adam and Jenn}

Posted by: Melissa

Well I said in my blog post for Jenn & Adam’s engagement session that I knew it wouldn’t be as cold as it was then! Well, it wasn’t!

A bit overcast (which didn’t bother me one bit, as it makes for fabulous photos!) and a “barely there drizzle” which didn’t last more than a minute, and wasn’t noticed by anyone!















I really enjoyed this bunch! I’ve known Adam since I moved here in Grade 4 and also went to school with 2 of his groomsmen, Joel & Rich…all former “frog friends” (French Immersion)! So not only was a old friend getting married and I got to share this experience with him, but it made for a mini reunion as well!

It was nice to see everyone grown up and doing well!



























Jenn you were a delight and looked beautiful, it was a pleasure getting to know you!
What a lovely day!

Thanks guys…all the best!

“Congrats Adam & Jenn!!!!”

~melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!