Thursday, November 12, 2009

Holiday Mini Sessions {Owen Sound Childrens Photographer}

Every year I try to do a Holiday Card Day, this year I'm doing it a bit late but I'm excited about our shoot location!

The Sessions will all be on Monday the 30th of November at the new baby boutique in town~Sweetpea Wholesome Baby. I was so excited when Tessa opened Sweetpea, I've been wishing for a beautiful baby store for Owen Sound for some time now...it was worth the wait, she has a great line of product already.

Sessions are for babies and kids only and will each be about 25 min. See the card design options below. Packages with a digital card start at $45, with printed cards $75.

Word is already getting around, so email or call asap to book your time!!

Email chris@owensoundphoto.com
Phone 519 470-3686

Cheers, Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!