Thursday, November 26, 2009

Kids love me...well most of them {Owen Sound Childrens Photographer}

Kids are usually pretty shy at first but eventually warm up to me. This session was one of the first times that there was no warming up, ever, no matter what we all tried. I felt so bad for her Mom while we were shooting, we had already rescheduled and we all wanted to get it done before the leaves were gone. Despite the fact that Aliviah and I didn't make nice I am very happy with the finished product. We even got a few smiles!



I love this one of her and her mom.



Dimples!



Not dimples...








Seems she likes to swing, things are looking up.











As the mother of a child with very slow growing hair, I'm jealous!















I know she isn't smiling at me here, but she is just so sweet and very serious.





Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!