Saturday, December 19, 2009

It has been a while....{Owen Sound's overworked Photographer}

It feels like forever since I've done a blog post, or been online for that matter! I've been in hiding in an attempt to process all the season's photos for everyone. I did it, all weddings are done for 2009! I have a few portraits in the works and a few to shoot soon but otherwise I'm looking forward to a Holiday Season of sleep, eats, drinks, the family and friends who have been neglected also.

Since I've finally caught up with everyone's photos we actually had some family time. We've had the tree up for weeks but it had 1 lonely decoration on it until last night. The kids, Trev and I got to work and had our house screaming Christmas in no time.

If you look close you can see Luke's 2 tiny teeth....a bit slow in the tooth department but it doesn't slow his eating down any.




So excited about the 'bell' ornaments.


The finished tree...notice how most of the decorations are on the upper half. By the time Luke is done with it all of them will be on top.


Our new Christmas friend, Tink. He is an Elf on the Shelf and is having fun hiding all over the house. Madeline is having fun finding him everyday too!


Thanks to inspiration from last year's Holiday Contest Winner we decided to do a gingerbread house this year.








Love this one of Luke admiring the tree. I'm certain he is trying to figure out which ornament he should try for next.


The finished house, pretty good if you ask me!


Hope your holidays are starting off just as 'sweet'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!