Thursday, January 14, 2010

Owen Sound Bridal Show {Owen Sound Professional Photography}

This Saturday I am taking part in the Bayshore Broadcasting Bridal Show in Owen Sound...believe it or not but this will be my first time!!!

Although I'm booked from June-mid September for 2010 I'm still hoping to run into some 'off season' brides or 2011 brides. I will also be offering a whole new product, so even if I'm not available for your big day stop by to check it out!

Come by and say hi...booth 16, near the big windows overlooking the bay, across from the Cobble Beach booth. I'll be the short one :)

Cheers, Christy

ps if you are another vendor I am hoping to get a bunch of us together Friday after set up for drinks and to chat as we probably won't have time on Saturday. Drop me an email or come see me at booth 16 if you want to join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!