Tuesday, February 23, 2010

First wedding of 2010 {Owen Sound Wedding Photography}

Who gets married in February? Well only the best I say. I was married on February 18th 2006 during a full on blizzard. I wasn't too happy about the weather but it all worked out and we've done a lot in those 4 years!

Adam & Hailey also planned a winter wedding. I had the pleasure of photographing their big day with the help of another fab photographer, and my great friend, Allison Kennedy. We had a blast! Allison and I hadn't worked together since the motocross days. It was great to shoot with her again.



It was also great to work with groomsman Matt McCartney (far left) whom I will never forget again!!!



The handsome groom...



and gorgeous bride!















Brrrr, toughing it out for the camera!







We didn't get the blue sky day that everyone dreams of during the winter months but we did get a dramatic sky and great light.



















A romantic horse and carriage ride around Cobble Beach.







I {heart} Allison's fisheye lens.







So in the end, what does a day with Allison and I look like? Lots of hugging it seems!



We had a blast. Thanks for having us for your big day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!