Sunday, February 7, 2010

How did this happen? {Owen Sound's Mommy/Photographer}

Our little man turned one this weekend and I can hardly believe it!

The past 365 days have flow by. Business has been exceptionally good but I feel like I need to pull back and gain some sort of control over the situation that is my crazy life. No regrets, I had a great year, but to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and sanity for me and my family some changes are in order for the years to come.

So for the year ahead I've booked fewer weddings...that should be a good start! I am now booked or OFF-what is that?-from June thru September 24th for 2010 with the exception of June 12th which I am okay with booking or not. I will also be taking on fewer portrait sessions and concentrating on more creative sessions. I will be saying NO to a lot of random things that come my way, really I can say no, I swear. I will be asking for and hiring help, much needed.

It is going to be hard but my kids are soooo worth it.

Guess my 'maternity leave' is over...better get to work, ha!

Cheers, Christy

1 comment:

  1. It's so crazy how fast time flies. Happy Belated Birthday to your little guy. :-)
    Life tends to be alot more hectic once the kids get involed, but they are so totally worth it, I agree!

    Jenn (Fyvie) Johnson

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!