Saturday, September 4, 2010

Durham Ontario Wedding {Wedding Day Photography}

I don't get to Durham area very often so I had to spend some time scouting locations for Lisa & Blake's Big Day! Lisa was planning the wedding from Nashville, she is a singer/songwriter, so there was a lot of internet communication between the two of us. We weren't sure where to do the after ceremony photos so I did some driving and happened upon a lovely farm that had a sold sign on it. A little investigating and we contacted the owners who were so pleased to let us use their new farm for photos...Thanks Heidi & Peter!


Some detail shots for the musician bride.



Lisa's little pup helping her get dressed!




One of the other locations I loved in Durham with the guys before the ceremony.




Then out to the farm!!








Love, love, love this field for their photos.






My favourite!






I had a great time guys, Thanks for having me!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!