Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tim & Stephanie {Owen Sound Wedding Photography}

I was so excited to do this wedding for a few reasons. For starters I know most of this crew, especially the guys. We've done two of the other groomsman's weddings so I knew exactly who the trouble makers were going to be ahead of time. The other reason for excitement is that Steph has great style...so classic!


We did a few photos at Steph's grandparents place out at Cobble Beach before heading to the ceremony site down the shore.



After the ceremony we headed to one of my favourite locations for photos...I've been there a lot this season but I'm still loving it!

I loved the dresses, my favourite fabric and POCKETS! Even the brides dress had pockets!
We really took advantage of the huge gardens and were only a few minutes late for the reception...sorry Tim and Rob (wedding planner)!

Rob & crew at Wilma's Flowers did a great job of transforming the Bayshore for Steph & Tim. Amazing cake & cupcakes, gorgeous chandeliers and yummy food by The Green Door Cafe!


Thanks for having me, more to come soon!! 

Cheers, Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!