Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY

Posted by: Christy

Look at me go!!!! Blogging about something that happened TODAY! Oh, did I mention I have a one-month old baby and a two-year old? I'm pretty excited about this...can you tell?

stpaddy0006

My beautiful little Leprechaun, all set to go to Val's for some St. Paddys fun.
stpaddy0001

Cheese.
stpaddy0002

She even had green socks...they are Christmas socks but hey they have green on them.
stpaddy0003

Some of her recent craft projects from Val's and from playgroup.
stpaddy0004

I was working away today, or maybe feeding Lucas, when I heard these Leprechauns outside. The whole crew came over to drop off some green cupcakes to me, mmmmmm, yum.
stpaddy0008

stpaddy0009

stpaddy0007

Hope you had a good green beer day!

1 comment:

  1. Well done! So exciting! It almost seems as if I could have been there! Wish that we had leprechauns living next door to us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!