Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Road Trip!

Posted by: Christy

As my due date was approaching I decided that Madeline and I needed a fun day together before her new sibling arrived. We decided on a day trip to a play centre in Barrie, Ontario with Melissa and her little bean Jolie.

Here we are all loaded up in the new van. Snacks, check, movie playing, check, tea for moms, check!
playday0001

We drove all the way to Barrie to find the play centre we had researched online was actually not open that day...despite their website hours! But we found another and played the day away with our girls.
playday0002

Melissa had to 'rescue' the girls a few times, there was no way I was climbing in there...very pregnant.
playday0003

The ride home was fairly quiet!!!
playday0008


p.s. I can't recommend the hot dogs at this place, yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!