Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spa Day at the Studio

Posted by: Christy

Here are a few pics from our most recent spa day at the studio. Basically we have estheticians and a massage therapist come to the house and we take over the studio to get pampered, chat, eat and watch girly movies. I could use a day like this right about now!

Madeline was a bit unsure at first. She got a wee pedicure before heading out with Daddy.
spaday09jan0001

spaday09jan0002

spaday09jan0003

Some of the crew, picking out their colour! You'll notice that my husband has taken over part of the studio...bowflex and treadmill. I think he is slowly trying to crowd me out.
spaday09jan0004

As you can tell, this was just before Lucas was born, not sure how I got out of that chair.
spaday09jan0005

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!