Monday, September 28, 2009

Baby Photos in Port Elgin, Ontario {miss emma}

I was so happy to hear from Miss Emma's parents when they emailed to do this session. I shot their wedding way back in 2005 and had such a great time with them. Miss Emma was so sweet for our session!!







We spent a lot of time trying to get a smile from her, I think we got a few, but she was mostly into her tongue that day...something new that she brought out just for me.





Thanks for having me guys, it was an honour to capture another important time in your lives.

Christy

p.s. you guys inspired me to use cloth diapers with Luke. I had used them with Madeline but had so far been too lazy/busy with baby #2. It is going well, although ours aren't as fancy as Miss Em's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!