Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cobble Beach Wedding {Chris & Lesley}

Posted by: Christy

What a fabulous wedding! I didn't get to see this couple together until the wedding day but I knew that they would be fun. Melissa shot their engagement session last winter when I was very, very pregnant. I processed that shoot and could tell they were so energetic and in love. Check out the e-session here to see what I mean.









The only issue that happened on their wedding day was that the ceremony had to be inside due to some untimely rain. It did clear in time to do outdoor photos afterward, yay!































Loved their entrance and reception attire...note who is wearing the C on her sweater.



Holly and I had a great time guys, thanks for having us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!