Thursday, February 12, 2009

Announcing Baby Lucas!!!!

Posted by: Christy Photos by: Melissa

A few photos of Melissa's from Lucas' birthday...more to come soon!

As planned we had our second child, Lucas James Carson, last Friday morning. He was a scheduled Cesarean so the only big surprise was that he was a boy...I think everyone thought that we were going to have two girls! So it was a shocker to have Dr. Moore announce "its a boy"!!! I'm so excited to have a boy this time, just need to shop for some boy things now.



Trevor got to come in to the operating room but had to wear scrubs...I think he makes a handsome doctor.



Lots of waiting that day for all involved.



Melissa waiting for baby Luke to arrive. She had to wait outside the O.R. to capture our midwife Whitney with Lucas. I had to miss all the measuring, weighing, and cute first moments so we had Melissa capture them for us, she did a great job!!!







Miss Madeline, aka the BIG SISTER, meets her little "buddy" for the first time.



Madeline is already a great sister, she is very helpful...bringing me blankets, diapers, taking things to the garbage and helping burp Luke. If he is fussing I hear her saying things like "its okay wookus" and "you want mommy?" and "feel better?" and telling me "wookus wants milk"....way too cute.



Thank you so much Melissa for capturing these first moments for us, I am forever grateful to you!

1 comment:

  1. You're right, I'm in love!!(aka. I am crying at my desk at work again) Can't wait to meet him this weekend!!! - 'Auntie' Joan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!