Thursday, February 5, 2009

Off to have a baby!

After a flurry of blog posts I'll be off for a little while to have baby Carson #2...name still to be determined! We head in tomorrow morning to have a Cesarean, I cannot believe that I'll be holding our babe this time tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

So for the next week or so I will be totally unavailable. I won't be taking any sessions for the next few months while I recover from surgery and while I get the hang of having 2 children. I will be taking on sessions this spring and of course weddings this summer...no maternity leave for the self-employed.

Sessions will still be available with Melissa for the next few months and beyond! Yay! You can still book these sessions by contacting me at chris@owensoundphoto.com or by calling 519 470 3686 (foto) Of course I won't be getting back to you for a week or so right now.

For upcoming weddings please drop us a line as normal and I'll get back to you asap with our availability.

If you have a photo emergency or need to talk to someone this week, please contact Melissa at 519 372 1913 or email her at mel.cran@sympatico.ca

Thanks, Christy

ps I'll be posting photos about the new arrival when I can!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!