Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm giganic...for a few more days! My maternity session with Melissa.

Posted by: Christy, Photos by Melissa

I think we left this a bit late, just shot it on Saturday, six days before my scheduled C-Section. The belly is big, you never really realize how big until you see it in photos! Normally we shoot maternity sessions at about 7 or 8 months, before the mom-to-be is too uncomfortable.



Madeline is convinced that the baby is coming out of my belly button, so cute.


The whole family spending quality time on our bed.


Madeline loves her Madeline books!




We set Madeline free to do some jumping, she was crazy. I love her spirit in this one!






Doorway to the baby room.




My big girl sitting on her poor little sibling!


Love this one of me and my little angel.


Thanks Melissa! You did a great job, I'm so glad we got this session in before the big day!!!

1 comment:

  1. What lovely pictures! I think the one with Madeline touching your belly button is adorable! Best of luck with your new baby!

    Cheers!
    Muffy & Zane Davies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!