Monday, February 2, 2009

Zane & Muffy's Wedding at Talisman Mountain Resort

Posted by: Christy

Melissa and I photographed this wedding together at Talisman Mountain Resort....as I was/am very pregnant. I was soooo glad to have Melissa along especially for the morning after shoot in the snow. I'm not as agile as I normally am, and I had a really hard time finding snowpants and a jacket that fit over my belly.

Muffy and Zane opted for a winter wedding in the evening with a photo session the next morning. It was a great way to do it, and the weather co-operated too! To top it off they even went to the Ice Hotel for their honeymoon.

Muffy's gorgeous dress hanging in the suite.


Me, quite the belly!




Beautiful fireside ceremony.








First dance under the snowflakes.


The happy couple relaxing in front of the hockey game at the reception.


We ventured outside after the ceremony, the snow was falling perfectly for them.


The next morning, the whole crew got dressed and met us outside...for an 8am photoshoot!


My view.


Melissa's view.


Melissa working hard in the extreme conditions.




Jumping into the snow, they were a pretty brave pair.




Their dogs, Talvi and Sisu, joined us for some snowy photos.


HOT, snow princess!!!










Thanks guys, we had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. They are absolutely gorgeous!!! I am shaking with excitement; the two of you captured amazing photos of us on our special day. The snow, the backdrop, the angles, I love everything. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

    Sincerely,
    Muffy Davies

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an absolutely gorgeous wedding and the pictures proved it! Great job on capturing it all. I can't wait to see more! :)

    Jessica Barlow

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!