Monday, February 2, 2009

Owen Sound Fall Fair

Posted by: Christy

Wow, I've made it to the fall photos...and it is only February! My Dad, his girlfriend Joanne, my niece and nephew, Trevor, Madeline and I all spent an evening at the fall fair. The big attraction was the demolition derby but we also spent some time on rides and playing games.

I'm not big on rides, you would never get me on this one!


Dad and Elizabeth....


vs. Trevor and Keith, I'm not sure if either team won.


Joanne and Maddie watching the carnage.






Dad, Joanne and the kids spent the night in a camper van outside our place...I'm sure everyone got lots of sleep that night with all the sugar we took in earlier.

A few shots from outside the camper as I was heading out to shoot an engagement session.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!